Lally Hay Sales has been producing quality forage in the Priddis, Turner Valley & Millarville area since 1977.
Our promise to you: We guarantee our hay.
Our promise to you: We guarantee our hay.
We are pleased to announced that, as of April 2022, we are now able to offer small alfalfa mix square hay bales for sale to new and existing customers. Bales are $17 each (delivery is not included) with a minimum of 21 bale purchase required. email email@example.com to inquire.
We have been made aware of “hay sellers” falsely utilizing Lally Hay’s name, address and website in their hay for sale ads, as front’s to sell hay bales online. WE ARE SOLD OUT and have been for some time. PLEASE USE CAUTION purchasing online. Unfortunately there are always scammers looking for opportunity. **Updated as of April 2022 Lally Hay is now able to offer hay to new and existing customers, while supplies lasts.
If Lally Hay has hay for sale, we will always list them directly on our website or social media page with the requirement that you reach out to us directly for purchase/payment information and payment is due upon delivery (firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 909-600-3413).
There is a very real hay shortage in Alberta. Please remain vigilant so that you are not victim of hay fraud.
1) Know what your animals require. It’s important to have knowledge of how much hay and what nutritional requirements your animal(s) need to help you determine how much and what kind of hay best suits them.
2) Ask your supplier for their hay analysis. To ensure the hay you buy is premium horse hay and not poor quality ditch baled hay, request a feed analysis. A feed analysis provides a comprehensive evaluation of the quality and nutritional value of your feed so that you can be sure the hay you are buying will meet the dietary needs of your horse.
3) Good customers = Good Hay Supplier. Loyalty and repeat business is rewarded by hay suppliers. Just as you want a reliable supplier, businesses appreciate reliable customers. Ask yourself, when hay availability is low, does your supplier work to ensure they still have product to supply you year round?
4) Choose a reputable seller. Not all sellers are equal, choosing a reputable hay supplier can save you. Ask your network for trusted recommendations or ask a potential seller for references you can speak to.
5) Buy the best quality hay you can afford. Higher quality feed require less volume to sustain optimal health in your horse and your horses will waste less. The old adage still rings true, you get what you pay for. Better feed = less waste and lower costs to sustain your horses weight and health. Lower quality feed = a lower per bale price, but more waste and more hay consumed to maintain a healthy weight plus the potential for additional costly nutritional supplementation requirements.
6) Not all bales are equal. Check the bale weight from your supplier, weight can vary substantially and thus impact the value in volume you are receiving per bale purchased. When purchasing hay make sure that a good percentage of the crop has been accurately weighed on a legal scale.
7) Look for hay stored in sheds. Hay left to the elements can deteriorate rapidly, especially in large round bales, where the first 6 inches of a round bale represent 30% of the bale volume. Hay kept under shed maintains nutritional value and quality for years.
8) Hay Guarantees. Reputable hay suppliers stand by their product. Look for sellers who guarantee to replace bad bottoms or poor quality hay.
9) Consider Community Support & Giving Back. Community support and involvement is critical to regional events, clubs and charitable organizations. Look for suppliers that support your local community in different ways.
Valley Hay is SOLD OUT for the year.
Valley Hay is SOLD OUT of all hay for the year. We are only able to look after our regular customers. Due to severe drought conditions resulting in substantially lowered yields this year, we regret that we are unable to assist any new customers with their hay needs.
Lally Hay’s “Bales for Hope” breast cancer fundraiser a Success!
In 2020 Lally Hay launched our “Bales for Hope” fundraiser, in which we tied 25% of our 2020 hay crop in pink bale twine. For every Bale of Hope sold, a percentage would be donated to a breast cancer charitable organization.
We are pleased to announce that our fundraising campaign has wrapped up and was a success. Thanks to our loyal hay customers, we donated $1,750 to Wings Of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation today.
“Wings of Hope is a registered charitable organization that provides financial relief for basic living expenses, allowing breast cancer patients to focus on their recovery. Patients who are receiving or have received treatment from the Tom Baker Cancer centre are eligible for funding. This funding covers such items as: housing, groceries, utilities, medication and transportation.
Wings of Hope provides funding for programs that ease financial burdens and promote wellness for low-income people living with breast cancer in Calgary and area.”
Lally Hay Helping Local Alberta Horse Charities
Covid has had a major impact on many charitable organizations over the past year +. Lally Hay saw a need and we were able to supply much needed horse hay to several charitable horse organizations in southern Alberta this spring.
HORSE ROUNDS ARE STORED IN OUR SHEDS
All our horse round bales are stored under cover in one of our 7 hay sheds for extra protection from the elements.
Looking for hay for sale near me? You’ve come to the right place! We have a great selection of hay for sale, perfect for any need. Whether you’re looking for hay for your livestock or just need some for decoration, we have what you’re looking for.
Our hay is always fresh and of the highest quality, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible product. We have a variety of colors and types available, so you’re sure to find the perfect one for you. And if you’re not sure what you need, our friendly staff would be more than happy to help you out.
So what are you waiting for? Come on down and check out our hay for sale today!
We have the best and high quality hay available in stock. You can get from us anytime you want as we are very reliable. We offer discounts on bulk orders and free shipping to your preferred location. If you are outside of the United states, you still no worries as we can still ship to you. For more information about our services, get to us via email or phone number. Contact us by visiting the contact us page and get to us via any of the numbers. you can also get to us via live chat for assistance. We appreciate you for visiting our website and also for trusting us.
We primarily produce Timothy, Timothy Alfalfa and now an Orchard Grass mix in small square bales. All of our small square bale production is stored inside large hay sheds ensuring a long term quality product. Our square product offering is highly reputable with horse owners and stables worldwide. Through an understanding of the nutrient needs of performance horses we ensure quality product through: proper field husbandry, field cleaning of any foreign species and adding nutrients into the soil regularly. One of our key strengths is the ability to store all our square bales in hay sheds.
Lally Hay Sales also produces a number of round hay horse bales. Small square wheat straw bales are also available for orders of 160 or more.